Bronzers are used to emulate a sun-kissed glow and enhance a tan. Bronzing makeup can be used to darken areas of the skin without masking it or to add warmth. Bronzer is a great way to make your skin look radiant and healthy. Bronzer can do wonders only if you know the right way to apply it.
Our team of expert artists have put together a guideline on the usage of a bronzer that will yield a glamorous look as if given by a makeup artist.
- Apply a primer and a foundation to your skin as you always do.
- Now tap a makeup brush in bronzer than sweep it along your cheekbones and around the perimeter of your face, like the temples and forehead. The idea is to cover all the pages where the sun hits your face.
- If you want a sculpted look, you can run the brush along the edges of your jawline to define it.
- Now blend the bronzer to give it a natural look. Blend in small, gentle circles to diffuse the harsh lines and fade the product for a seamless finish.
- To make the bronzer look more natural and subtle, add whatever is left on your makeup brush to your nose, chin, and neck, to add warmth.
The resulting look will be a sun-kissed, healthy glow ready for all kind of parties.